You will be welcomed and assisted by our representative at the Airport / Railway Station. After checking in to your Hotel you can go for a sightseeing tour of Cochin. At Fort Cochin you will find historical places such as St.Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancheri Palace, Chinese Fishing Net and Beach. If you wish you can visit Tripunithura Hill Palace and proceed to Marine Drive and Ernakulam City for Shopping.
After breakfast you can check out of your hotel and proceed to Munnar. The drive through beautiful high range roads will be a memorable experience. On the way some of the places you can visit are Cheeyappara Waterfalls, Valara Waterfalls, and Spice Plantation.
On arrival check in to your Hotel/Resort, Enjoy the facilities and relax for the rest of the day or continue sightseeing.
After breakfast you will begin your sightseeing tour of Munnar. Your chauffeur has extensive knowledge of the area and will guide you to the local sightseeing points which can include Eravikulam National Park(Rajamala), Tea Museum, Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Photo Point, Echo Point, Kundale Lake and Hydel Park.
Optional Activities:- Off road Jeep Safaris to Kulukkumalai and Elephant Lake, Speed boating at Mattupetty Lake,Rock Climbing, Trekking, Kalaripayattu Martial Arts, Kathakali,Fun Forest,Elephant ride and Horse riding.
After breakfast and checkout from Munnar and proceed to Thekkady through the western ghat mountains. On your way you will see spice plantations and tea gardens, If you wish you can visit the spectacular view point at Chellarkovil which is a bit out of the way. After reaching Thekkady and checking in to your Hotel/Resort you can relax and enjoy the facilities or do more sightseeing.
Today you will visit the sightseeing places of Thekkady including a cruise on Periyar lake part of South Indias most popular wildlife sanctuary which is home of Indian Bison, Wild Elephant, Boar, Languor, the illusive Indian Tiger and more. Then you can visit a spice plantation, Tribal village, Elephant ride and see some Kerala culture in Kalari Payattu and Kathakali.
Optional Activities:- Nature Walk, Bamboo Rafting, Bullock cart ride and Ayurvedic Massages.
Today you will drive to Aleppey for your houseboat Cruise. The Cruise starts at 12 mid day, You will be welcomed on board with a refreshing drink by your personal crew. During your cruise you will be served Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast. After Breakfast at 9 am you will leave the houseboat.
Today you will check out from your Houseboat and proceed to Cochin Airport/Railway Station. As you leave for your home we wish you happy memories of the time you spend with us in Kerala.
|Munnar||Lakes n Hills|
|Price||Rs. 34500/-||For 2 People|
|Price||Rs. 39100/-||For 2 People|
|Price||Rs. 53800/-||For 2 People|
|Price||Rs. 71700/-||For 2 People|
- Assistance at Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand.
- Driver’s Allowance, toll, parking, and road tax and fuel charges.
- Transportation and sightseeing at all destinations in A/c car with multilingual Chauffeur.
- Accommodation in 1 Double room for two people with breakfast at all Hotels/Resorts and all meals in houseboat.
- All personal expenses and service tips.
- Entrance fees and fares at all sightseeing places.
- All optional activities described in your itinerary.
- Health insurance or expenses arising from medical problems.
- Expenses arising due to Harthals(Flash strikes), Flight delays and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Advance payment requested for confirmation of tour.
- Houseboat cruise time from 1200 noon till 1730 hrs. And next day 0800 hrs till 0900 hrs.
- A/c will be operated on the houseboat from 2100 hrs until 0600 hrs the following morning.
- Use of vehicle and drivers from 0800 hrs till 2000 hrs only requested for safety and comfort of the Guest and Chauffeur.