This is the perfect short tour to enjoy the unique backwaters experience of Kerala. An overnight houseboat cruise followed by a resort stay…
- Price Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This is the perfect short tour to enjoy the unique backwaters experience of Kerala. An overnight houseboat cruise followed by a resort stay beside Lake Vembanad will take stress away and leave you with wonderful memories.
|Cochin||Sealord Hotel||Abaam||Radisson Blu||Holiday Inn|
|Aleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Deluxe Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Kumarakom||Paradise||Lakesong||Backwater Ripples||Coconut Lagoon|
|Tour cost in Indian Rupees|
|No.of People||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium||Luxury|
Cochin Pick UpYou will be welcomed and assisted by our representative at the Airport / Railway Station. After checking in to your Hotel you can go for a sightseeing tour of Cochin. At Fort Cochin you will find historical places such as St.Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancheri Palace, Chinese Fishing Net and Beach. If you wish you can visit Tripunithura Hill Palace and proceed to Marine Drive and Ernakulam City for Shopping.
Cochin to Aleppey Houseboat (1.5 hrs)Today you will drive to Aleppey for your houseboat Cruise. The Cruise starts at 12 mid day, You will be welcomed on board with a refreshing drink by your personal crew. During your cruise you will be served Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast. After Breakfast at 9 am you will leave the houseboat.
Aleppey to Kumarakom (1 hrs)Today you will drive to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is on the famous backwater of Kerala on the banks of Vembanad Lake, It is also a busy Houseboat center. On arrival check in to your Hotel/Backwater resort and enjoy the resort facilities.
KumarakomAfter breakfast you can start a sightseeing tour of Kumarakom. You can visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary and and enjoy the backwaters.
Cochin DropToday you will check out from your hotel / resort and proceed to Cochin Airport/Railway Station. As you leave for your home we wish you happy memories of the time you spend with us in Kerala.
- Assistance at Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand.
- Driver’s Allowance, toll, parking, and road tax and fuel charges.
- Transportation and sightseeing at all destinations in A/c car with multilingual Chauffeur.
- Accommodation in 1 Double room for two people with breakfast at all Hotels/Resorts and all meals in houseboat.
1. All personal expenses and service tips.
2. Entrance fees and fares at all sightseeing places.
3. All optional activities described in your itinerary.
4. Health insurance or expenses arising from medical problems.
5. Expenses arising due to Harthals(Flash strikes), Flight delays and any other circumstances beyond our control.