Leave your cares behind as you cruise the tranquil backwaters in a traditional house boat. Relax while drifting past green paddy fields, gently…
Leave your cares behind as you cruise the tranquil backwaters in a traditional house boat. Relax while drifting past green paddy fields, gently waving palms and small villages. Stay at a beautiful resort beside Vembanad Lake, then on to historic Cochin with Portuguese and Dutch architecture and the famous Chinese fishing nets.
|Kumarakom||Paradise||Lakesong||Backwater Ripples||Coconut Lagoon|
|Aleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Deluxe Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Cochin||Sealord Hotel||Abaam||Radisson Blu||Holiday Inn|
|Tour cost in Indian Rupees|
|No.of People||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium||Luxury|
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Itinerary:- Cochin-Kumarakom-Alleppey Houseboat-Cochin
Cochin Pick up to Kumarakom (1 hrs)You will be welcomed and assisted by your personal chauffeur with the car of your choice will then proceed to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is on the famous backwater of Kerala on the banks of Vembanad Lake, It is also a busy Houseboat center. On arrival check in to your Hotel/Backwater resort where you can enjoy the facilities or visit Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
Kumarakom to Aleppey Houseboat (1 hr)Today you will start your houseboat cruise at 12 midday, You will be welcomed on board with a refreshing drink by your personal crew. During your cruise you will be served Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast. After Breakfast at 9 am you will leave the houseboat at Aleppey.
Aleppey to CochinAfter breakfast you can check-out from the houseboat and proceed to Cochin. At Fort Cochin you will find historical places such as St.Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancheri Palace, Chinese Fishing Net and Beach. If you wish you can visit Tripunithura Hill Palace and proceed to Marine Drive and Ernakulam City for Shopping.
Cochin DropToday you will check out from your hotel / resort and proceed to Cochin Airport/Railway Station. As you leave for your home we wish you happy memories of the time you spend with us in Kerala.
- Assistance at Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand.
- Driver’s Allowance, toll, parking, and road tax and fuel charges.
- Transportation and sightseeing at all destinations in A/c car with multilingual Chauffeur.
- Accommodation in 1 Double room for two people with breakfast at all Hotels/Resorts and all meals in houseboat.
- All personal expenses and service tips.
- Entrance fees and fares at all sightseeing places.
- All optional activities described in your itinerary.
- Health insurance or expenses arising from medical problems.
- Expenses arising due to Harthals(Flash strikes), Flight delays and any other circumstances beyond our control.