Starting in the north of Kerala at cosmopolitan Calicut this tour continues through Wayanad with it,s wildlife and tribal villages. Moving south to…
- Price Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Starting in the north of Kerala at cosmopolitan Calicut this tour continues through Wayanad with it,s wildlife and tribal villages. Moving south to Cherai beach and on to the famous backwaters and an unforgettable houseboat cruise, you will have experienced the diversity of Kerala.
|Wayanad||Le Coffee||Le Coffee||abad brookside||Vythiri Resort|
|Aleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Deluxe Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Tour cost in Indian Rupees|
|No.of People||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium||Luxury|
Itinerary:- Calicut-Wayanad-Cherai-Alleppey Houseboat-Cochin
Calicut Pick up to WayanadYou will be welcomed and assisted by our representative at the Airport / Railway Station and proceed to Wayanad. On the way you can visit View point and Chain tree. On arrival check-in to your resort/hotel. You can visit Pookot Lake where you can enjoy Boating through the lake.
WayanadAfter Breakfast you can visit Edakkal Caves and Muthanga wildlife sanctuary. On the way back at evening you can visit Jain Temple.
Wayanad to CheraiAfter breakfast check out from the resort and proceed to Cherai to enjoy the beautiful beach. On arrival check-in to your hotel/resort. You can visit enjoy the resort facilities and cherai beach rest of the day.
Cherai to Aleppey Houseboat (2 hrs)Today you will check out from your resort and go to Aleppey to start to your houseboat cruise. You will be met with a welcome drink and once you settle in boat starts sailing through Vembanad Lake. Lunch, Dinner, Tea, Snacks and Breakfast will be served on board. Enjoy your cruise through the enchanting backwaters past swaying coconut palms, paddy fields and small villages.
Cochin DropToday you will check out from your hotel / resort and proceed to Cochin Airport/Railway Station. As you leave for your home we wish you happy memories of the time you spend with us in Kerala.
- Assistance at Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand.
- Driver’s Allowance, toll, parking, and road tax and fuel charges.
- Transportation and sightseeing at all destinations in A/c car with multilingual Chauffeur.
- Accommodation in 1 Double room for two people with breakfast at all Hotels/Resorts and all meals in houseboat.
- All personal expenses and service tips.
- Entrance fees and fares at all sightseeing places.
- All optional activities described in your itinerary.
- Health insurance or expenses arising from medical problems.
- Expenses arising due to Harthals(Flash strikes), Flight delays and any other circumstances beyond our control.