Historic Cochin with it,s fascinating mix of architecture, art and culture is the perfect beginning to this tour which takes the traveller on…
Historic Cochin with it,s fascinating mix of architecture, art and culture is the perfect beginning to this tour which takes the traveller on to the green hills of Munnar with so many attractions and activities to enjoy. At Alleppey a houseboat cruise will be a delight as it winds through the backwaters fringed with paddyfields, palms and small peaceful villages.
|Cochin||Sealord Hotel||Abaam||Radisson Blu||Holiday Inn|
|Aleppey||Deluxe Houseboat||Deluxe Houseboat||Premium Houseboat||Luxury Houseboat|
|Tour cost in Indian Rupees|
|No.of People||Deluxe||Super Deluxe||Premium||Luxury|
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Itinerary:- Cochin-Munnar-Alleppey Houseboat-Cochin
Cochin Pick UpYou will be welcomed and assisted by our representative at the Airport / Railway Station. After checking in to your Hotel you can go for a sightseeing tour of Cochin. At Fort Cochin you will find historical places such as St.Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancheri Palace, Chinese Fishing Net and Beach. If you wish you can visit Tripunithura Hill Palace and proceed to Marine Drive and Ernakulam City for Shopping.
Cochin to MunnarAfter breakfast you will begin your sightseeing tour of Munnar. Your chauffeur has extensive knowledge of the area and will guide you to the local sightseeing points which can include Eravikulam National Park(Rajamala), Tea Museum and Hydel Park.
MunnarToday you will visit the rest of Munnar,s interesting places, riding through the hills covered in bright green tea gardens will be one of the highlight of the trip. You can visit Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point,Photo point, Kundale Lake and Top Station.
Munnar to Aleppey Houseboat (5.5 hrs)Today you will drive to Aleppey for your houseboat Cruise. The Cruise starts at 12 mid day, You will be welcomed on board with a refreshing drink by your personal crew. During your cruise you will be served Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast. After Breakfast at 9 am you will leave the houseboat.
Cochin Drop (2.5 hrs)Today you will check out from your hotel / resort and proceed to Cochin Airport/Railway Station. As you leave for your home we wish you happy memories of the time you spend with us in Kerala.
- Assistance at Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand.
- Driver’s Allowance, toll, parking, and road tax and fuel charges.
- Transportation and sightseeing at all destinations in A/c car with multilingual Chauffeur.
- Accommodation in 1 Double room for two people with breakfast at all Hotels/Resorts and all meals in houseboat.
- All personal expenses and service tips.
- Entrance fees and fares at all sightseeing places.
- All optional activities described in your itinerary.
- Health insurance or expenses arising from medical problems.
- Expenses arising due to Harthals(Flash strikes), Flight delays and any other circumstances beyond our control.